Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just Do It!

I took a bit of a hiatus and now I'm back and ready to share the criogirl's raves, thoughts and sometimes rants. It's taken me a while because I was scared. I know how silly that sounds, especially in this day and age with everyone and their mother opening blogs, myspace pages and you tube, but still the fact remains that I was scared to share. Lucky for me I have sensible friends who made it crystal clear how silly I was being and have repeatedly told me to just do it. So I invite you into the criogirl's world, where aside from pitching my two cents about what is going on around me, in this unique city of Los Angeles( which I must admit still boggles my mind many times, but in a good way...I think). There'll be some useful tidbits that will change your life! Not really but hopefully makes it a little brighter. Pictures will follow to visually stimulate, tantalize, tease and yes I'm getting a bit carried away. Simply put enjoy the page, feel free to leave comments, share if you like and thank-you for taking the time to check me out. My useful piece of information today? A classic that can never be overstated. Whatever your dreams, goals, objectives, desires (however you wish to phrase it) in life JUST DO IT! no excuses, like waiting for the right time, if only I had this, but what if it doesn't work, blah, blah, blah. The right time is now. You, your imagination and trusting yourself is all you need. If things don't pan out the way you wanted, so what! I bet you still will have learned something, a new door will have opened, just pick yourself up and try again.

Cheers to you,
The Criogrirl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Criogirl,

Speaking of margaritas, we're waaaaaaaaay overdue for Don Cuco's!

Love ya',

S.