Friday, June 8, 2007

June Gloom in Full Effect

June Gloom is a term that I've only heard here in Los Angeles. Basically the city is covered by one big, gray cloud that just lingers. For the past few weeks I've been walking with my head held high, positive outlook on life and then smack I entered my emotional June Gloom. Nothing new really the same old, same old naggings that pop up about the current status of my life, the constant struggle for money, career up in the air and it doesn't help when you have family members around you having babies, getting married and buying houses and you're still living in a studio apartment, single and the only significant male in your life has four legs and fur. And I chose this path because....I guess this gloom is also hieghtened by my upcoming birthday and the general feeling that I have no idea where my life is going. So I feel like retreating, entering hermit mode and just saying F@#% It All!!! But I know at the end of the day I will get out of my funk, come out with some new insights, realisations, hopefully a whole new lease on life and answers to some of the questions swirling around my head because I always have a choice. So I'll accept and welcome the funk because just like the cloud during June Gloom, just as suddenly as it appaears and lingers it vanishes and the sun comes blazing through. I'm ready for the blaze.

Peace and Love,
The Criogirl

Check out My AWM(Awesmome Woman of the Month)Mia Wasilevich!

No comments: